Coconut Hot Oil Treatment Kit
Mink Hair Grows Coconut Hot Oil Treatment Kit
Includes: (1) Coconut Stimulating Growth Oil, (1) Detox + Clarifying Deep Cleansing Shampoo, (1) Detox + Clairifying Deep Cleansing Conditioner
Did you know that Coconut Oil is a recommended choice for the best hot oil treatments? It nourishes the hair and has been shown to prevent protein loss in the hair shaft. This is a great source to keep your hair always protected. Adding hot oil treatments to your monthly hair regimen is a great way to ensure that you are reaching your targeted goal for hair growth. Here is how to use Mink Hair Grows Coconut Stimulating Hair Oil for your hot oil treatments.
- To start, thoroughly shampoo your hair to make sure all oils and debris are removed. Blot your hair with a t-shirt or microfiber towel to prevent breakage.
- Afterwards, with a small pot or saucepan, create a double boiling system. Add 1-2 inches of water to the pot or pan. Place a heat-safe bowl in the center of it.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Mink Hair Grows Coconut Stimulating Hair Oil to the bowl (the amount depends on the length of your hair). Heat the Coconut Oil until it is warm to touch. The Coconut Oil should not be scolding hot as this could lead to burning of your scalp. To test the temperature, place a drop on your wrist to be sure it is safe.
- Part your hair into four sections. In each section, generously apply the Coconut Oil to clean, dry, or damp hair. With your ball of your fingertips or knuckles gently massage the oil into your scalp (using your nails can cause breakage). After massaging your scalp, work the Coconut Oil into your hair and down to your ends.
- Cover your hair with your Deep Conditioning Cap. Leave the Coconut Oil in for at least 30 minutes. For an intense treatment, leave in overnight to maximize your results.
- Once completed, rinse out, then shampoo your hair twice with our clarifying Deep Cleansing Hair Growth Shampoo.
- Condition your hair as usual. Dry and style.
This treatment can done once a week or as many as three times a week, but if you are using our Hair Growth Serums, we recommend doing this every other week; as the combination of oils could weigh your hair down.
After the Treatment: Washing it Out
The ultimate goal of a hot oil treatment is to add healthy amounts of moisture to your hair, so it is very important that you remove any excess oil that your scalp and hair did not absorb. Thoroughly shampoo your hair with our clarifying Deep Cleansing Hair Growth Shampoo so your hair will not be left feeling or looking greasy.
The Final Takeaway
Although it's true that any hair oil will hydrate and protect your strands and scalp, a Coconut Hot Oil Treatment will reap even more rewards. Due to its natural purities, the heat helps to better absorb the oil, enhancing its effectiveness and ensuring the promise of strong and healthy hair.
Coconut Stimulating Growth Oil stimulates hair follicles for growth. Its all-natural formula softens, conditions, and adds shine to your hair. This absorbing and lightweight formula prevents damage, frizz and removes excessive build-up. (Size 1oz)
Hair Growth Conditioner we use natural soy proteins. chamomile, cherry, and tropical botanical extracts to create a de-tangling, moisturizer that strengthens the strands of hair while adding fullness and body. The natural organic extracts of herbs are readily absorbed into the hair giving it a lustrous shine. Extra conditioning proteins are excellent at restoring chlorine damaged hair to its original condition. (Size 4oz)
Hair Growth Shampoo contains natural herb extracts including chamomile flowers, comfrey root and cherry bark to nourish the hair and scalp. The conditioners in this salon quality shampoo repair and strengthen damaged hair. The naturally sourced cleansers leave hair silky and soft. A light herbal scent makes this perfect for both men and women. (Size 4oz)
Hair Growth Shampoo: Water, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Cocoamide MIPA, Polyquaternium-7, Phenoxyethanol,Sodium chloride, Lauryldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Organic Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Organic Camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, Organic Prunus serotina (Cherry) bark extract, Organic Neutral Lawsonia inermis (Henna) leaf extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance
Hair Growth Conditioner: Purified water, Polyquaternium-7, Lauryldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Prunus serotina (Cherry) bark extract, Phenoxyethanol (and) ethylhexylglycerin, Organic Matricaria (chamomile) extract, Organic Neutral Lawsonia inermis (Henna) leaf extract.
Coconut Stimulating Growth Oil: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 80, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Oil, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil, TBHQ, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Benzophenone-4, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citric Acid, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool
Disclaimer: This product uses all-natural ingredients. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use
*Some reviews of this product were given discount incentives or loyalty points.